Temporary Occupational Permit

Based on Building and Construction Authority’s (BCA) website

When the building works are completed, the applicant and the Qualified Person shall apply to the Commissioner of Building Control for a Certificate of Statutory Completion (CSC) or a Temporary Occupation Permit (TOP). The building can only be occupied when a CSC or TOP is granted.
Before the application for TOP may be considered, the Qualified Person shall request for a joint site inspection with BCA of the completed building works. The issuance of TOP will only be considered after successful site inspection and the submission of all the required documents and clearances from the other relevant technical authorities.